Disponibile al download la build 17733 di Windows 10 Redstone 5 [Insider]
A distanza di pochi giorni dal rilascio della build 17730, è adesso disponibile al download la ventunesima build di Windows 10 Redstone 5, build 17733, per gli utenti Insider iscritti al canale veloce, con skip ahead disattivato. Scopriamo insieme tutte le novità introdotte!
Con Build 17666 Microsoft ha introdotto il tema scuro a File Explorer. La build di oggi segna il punto di svolta: lo sviluppo è ritenuto completato!
Correzioni e miglioramenti generali
- Thanks everyone for your feedback about the XAML shadows we added recently. We’re taking them offline for the moment while we work on addressing some of the things you shared with us. You will also notice that the acrylic has been removed from some popup controls. They will be back in a future flight.
- We fixed an issue from recently flights where the touch keyboard might become invisible on the screen.
- We fixed an issue in recent flights where components of a notification with a progress bar (like the one when using nearby sharing) might flash every time the progress bar updated.
- We fixed an issue where on certain devices if you reset your device and chose to keep files, after logging back into Windows the Sound Settings page would be unresponsive.
- We fixed the issue where the High Contrast dropdown flashed when the values were changed.
Miglioramenti e correzioni per l’assistente vocale
- We fixed the issue where Narrator couldn’t access all the emoji in the Touch Keyboard’s emoji panel.
- We fixed the issue where Narrator didn’t say “selected” after image was selected using the keyboard.
- We fixed the issue where Touch Narrator’s focus remained on the word even after deselecting it.
- We fixed the issue where the Narrator key got sticky when using the Mouse Mode command.
- We fixed the issue where Narrator’s Command Restore Default dialog was not read by Narrator.
- We fixed the issue where Narrator’s copy and paste feature would say “selection removed” but the selection remained.
- We fixed the issue where Narrator automatic dialog read the Command key Assignment dialog twice.
- We have improved the Narrator experience when moving by character and announcing phonetic pronunciations.
- We fixed the issue where Narrator focus and keyboard focus got out of sync after navigating TreeView controls.
- We fixed the issue where Narrator misread the Calculator app’s display on focus for values over 100.
- We fixed the issue where when launching Narrator QuickStart using the link in Narrator Settings, the Narrator icon would appear in the taskbar.
- We fixed the issue where Narrator couldn’t read the label of the Word document recovery dialog.
- We fixed the issue so Narrator can now navigate the New Notepad Status Bar contents.
- We fixed the issue where Narrator Scan mode navigation didn’t progress after tabbing onto a link.
- We fixed the issue where Narrator navigated out of the Microsoft Edge browser window using Scan mode on some web pages.
- We fixed the issue where Narrator crashed when Developer Mode was in use and the generated string to display was null.
- We fixed the issue where Narrator continuous reading got stuck on a table element in some HTML emails.
Se siete utenti Insider iscritti al canale veloce, potete scaricare subito la nuova build 17733 di Windows 10 Redstone 5 collegandovi su Impostazioni > Aggiornamento e Sicurezza > Windows Update e avviare una ricerca di aggiornamenti. Fateci sapere le vostre primissime sensazioni!
Articolo di: Aggiornamenti Lumia