Disponibile al download la build 18237 di Windows 10 19H1 [Insider]
Microsoft ha adesso iniziato il rilascio della quarta build di Windows 10 19H1, build 18237, per gli utenti Insider iscritti al canale veloce con Skip ahead attivato. Scopriamo insieme le novità introdotte!
Acrilico sulla schermata di accesso di Windows
Con la build odierna Microsoft aggiunge l’acrilico, un elemento del Fluent Design, allo sfondo dello schermo di accesso. La trama traslucida di questa superficie transitoria ti aiuta a concentrarti sull’attività di accesso spostando i controlli azionabili nella gerarchia visiva mantenendo la loro accessibilità.
Correzioni e miglioramenti
- We fixed an issue where Task Manager couldn’t be resized in the previous flight.
- We fixed and issue resulting in Settings crashing when navigating to Accounts > Sign-in in the previous flight.
- We fixed an issue resulting in reduced Action Center reliability in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue where if you opened one of the taskbar flyouts (like network or volume), and then quickly tried to open another, it wouldn’t work.
- We fixed an issue for people with multiple monitors where if the Open or Save Dialog was moved between monitors some elements might become unexpectedly tiny.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain apps crashing recently when setting focus to the in-app search box.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain games, like League of Legends, not launching/connecting properly in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue where clicking on web links in PWAs such as Twitter didn’t open the browser.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain PWAs not rendering correctly after the app had been suspended then resumed.
- We fixed an issue where pasting multi-line text into certain websites using Microsoft Edge might add unexpected empty lines between each line.
- We fixed a crash in recent flights when using the pen to ink in Microsoft Edge’s web notes.
- We fixed a high hitting Task Manager crash in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue resulting in Settings crashing for Insiders with multiple monitors when changing various options under Display Settings in the last few flights.
- We fixed a crash when clicking the Verify link on the Accounts Settings page in recent flights.
- We’ve added a new group policy for preventing the use of security questions for local accounts. This can be found under Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Credential User Interface.
- We fixed an issue where the contents of the Apps & Features page wouldn’t load until the apps list was ready, resulting in the page appearing blank for a time.
- We fixed an issue where the list on Settings of built-in phrases for the Pinyin IME was blank.
- We fixed an issue in Narrator where activating Microsoft Edge history items would not work in Scan mode.
- We made some improvements in Narrator Selection when moving forward in Microsoft Edge. Please try this out and use the Feedback hub app to let us know any issues you encounter.
- We fixed an issue where Narrator would incorrectly report some standard combo boxes as “editable combo box” instead of “combo box”.
Se siete interessati, potete scaricare la nuova build 18237 di Windows 10 19H1 collegandovi su Impostazioni > Aggiornamento e Sicurezza > Windows Update e avviando una nuova ricerca di aggiornamenti. Fateci sapere le vostre prime impressioni!
Articolo di: Aggiornamenti Lumia