Disponibile al download la build 18841 di Windows 10 20H1 e Build 18343 19H1 [Insider]
Microsoft ha iniziato il rilascio di due nuove build di Windows 10: Build 18841 Windows 10 20H1, per gli utenti Insider iscritti al canale veloce, con skip ahead attivato, e la Build 18343 Windows 19H1, per gli utenti Insider fast. A seguire i changelog completi!
Changelog Build 18841 (20H1)
Reminder: Ciao Windows Insiders, oggi stiamo rilasciando una nuova build agli insider che hanno optato per Skip Ahead. Queste build provengono dal ramo di sviluppo 20H1. Alcune cose su cui stiamo lavorando in 20H1 richiedono tempi di rilascio più lunghi. Inizieremo a rilasciare build 19H2 agli insider solo più avanti, in primavera, dopo che lo sviluppo di 19H1 sarà quasi finito e pronto; una volta che Windows 10 19H1 sarà “quasi pronto”, utilizzeremo anche l’anello di anteprima della versione per le anteprime dei driver e gli aggiornamenti di qualità su 19H1 (Release Preview).
Correzioni e miglioramenti
- Windows Sandbox now supports configuration files! These files allow users to configure some aspects of the sandbox, such as vGPU, networking and shared folders. A blog post to explain this new feature is available here.
- Windows Sandbox now captures hotkeys in full screen.
- We fixed an issue where Windows Sandbox would not start on localized builds.
- We’ve done some work to improve error reporting in Windows Sandbox. Now the error dialog includes the error code and a link to the Feedback Hub.
- We fixed an issue where Windows Sandbox was unexpectedly throwing an error due to referencing a deleted file under Windows.old.
- We fixed an issue where if you unpinned groups from Start, apps might end up thinking their tiles were still pinned.
- We fixed a recent issue where if you hid the search icon in the taskbar, a number of win32 apps would unexpectedly redraw when opening the Start menu.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Search pane becoming truncated if launched after rotating the device orientation from horizontal to vertical.
- We fixed an issue where Settings would sometimes crash when opening “Advanced Display Settings” from Display Settings.
- We fixed an issue where it wasn’t possible to add a drive to the list of folders to exclude when setting up Enhanced Search in Settings.
- We fixed an issue where there were unexpected characters in the text under the Storage Sense listing for temporary files.
- We fixed an issue resulting in certain games no longer rendering UI updates (appearing visually stuck) after using Alt + Tab to quickly switch away and back to the game.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the taskbar blinking if an AC adapter was attached when the device had less than 20% battery.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the taskbar disappearing for a second when dismissing Start/Cortana/Search on a secondary monitor.
- We fixed an issue resulting in File Explorer potentially hanging when trying to rename, delete, or move MKV files in the recent flights.
- We fixed an issue that could cause Windows logon to forget the last logged on user, and instead would display the sign-in prompt for the default user from the list after dismissing the lock screen.
- We fixed an issue resulting in CDPUserSVC using an unexpectedly large amount of CPU for prolonged periods of time.
- We fixed an issue where the newly added popup window shadows might unexpectedly stop appearing after using your PC for some time.
- We fixed an issue impacting UWP apps resulting in entries under a “…” that launched other apps not working after the first time the secondary app was launched.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the left and right arrows on the touch keyboard inserting 4 and 6, respectively, in certain languages.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the game bar record and broadcast options unexpectedly not working in recent builds.
- We fixed an issue impacting Emoji Panel and Clipboard History reliability.
- We fixed an issue in Ease of Access’s Cursor and pointer settings, mouse pointer size and color are now retained on upgrade. There is a remaining issue with mouse pointer showing white color instead of the selected color after signing out and signing back in.
- When using the Magnifier with larger pointers, it pans smoothly as the pointers change shape.
- We fixed an issue where navigation mode on Orbit braille display could not be changed.
- We fixed an issue where Narrator paused unexpectedly when reading through a PDF.
Changelog Build 18343 (19H1)
Correzioni e miglioramenti
- We fixed the Connected Standby issue that resulted in us blocking PCs with Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 and Intel64 Family 6 Model 158 processor model. If your PC was unable to take Build 18342 from earlier this week due to having one of these processor models, you should be able to take this flight!
- We fixed the issue that required an additional reboot when performing Reset this PC and selecting Keep my files on a device that has Reserved Storage enabled.
Se siete interessati, potete scaricare la nuova build 18841 di Windows 10 20H1 o la build 18343 di Windows 10 19H1 collegandovi su Impostazioni > Aggiornamento e Sicurezza > Windows Update e avviando una nuova ricerca di aggiornamenti. Fateci sapere le vostre prime impressioni!
Articolo di: Aggiornamenti Lumia