Disponibile al download la build 19645 di Windows 10 Insider
Microsoft ha iniziato il rilascio di una nuova build di Windows 10: Build 19645 Windows 10, per gli utenti Insider iscritti al canale veloce. A seguire il changelog completo!
Changelog Build 19645
Correzioni e miglioramenti
- We changed the servicing model for the Linux kernel inside of Windows Subsystem for Linux 2 distributions. This build includes this change to remove the Linux kernel from the Windows image, and instead have it be serviced via Microsoft Update, the same way that 3rd party drivers (like graphics, or touchpad drivers) are installed and updated on your machine today. For full details please read this blog post on the Windows Command Line blog and for information about the kernel version please view the kernel docs page here.
- Support for Nested Virtualization on AMD processors is now available. Being an early release we recommend you read this blog post for details on what platforms currently work as well as how to enable the feature.
- We’ve fixed an issue where some devices booting from eMMC storage bugchecked when resuming from hibernate.
- We fixed multiple Japanese and Chinese IME issues that impacted IME mode switching within applications and Windows notification area.
- We’ve fixed an issue where taskbar preview thumbnails weren’t rendering consistently (showing a blank area).
- We fixed an issue resulting in the handwriting input panel not appearing in certain text fields after being tapped with a pen.
- We fixed an issue where resizing a snapped application in tablet mode would minimize the app to the taskbar instead of adjusting the app size.
- We fixed an issue where Windows Hello Setup would crash if facial recognition was already set up and you chose the Improve Recognition button.
- We fixed an issue for some users where your PC wouldn’t recognize it when you inserted a smart card (event log showing error 621).
Se siete interessati, potete scaricare la nuova build 19645 di Windows 10 collegandovi su Impostazioni > Aggiornamento e Sicurezza > Windows Update e avviando una nuova ricerca di aggiornamenti. Fateci sapere le vostre prime impressioni!
Articolo di: Aggiornamenti Lumia